Artisteer - Automated Web Designer
Do not let yourself be involved in a fraudulent business Play by the rules.
- If wealth is placed where it bears interest, it comes back to you redoubled Investment and dividends.
- Borrow short, lend long; Making money from money.
- Swim upstream. Go the other way.
- Debt is the worst poverty
- Cash is king.
There is a common misunderstanding that average and ordinary folks can’t become millionaires.
That couldn’t be further from the truth.
The fact is, you have the power to accumulate wealth beyond your dreams. Many people who never earned a six-figure income become financially independent. How do they do it? Doesn’t it take a high-level job with a big salary? Or a large inheritance? Or winning the lottery?
FIVE WAYS TO YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
- Change your thinking: The way you think about money is everything. Your mindset is a powerful thing – especially when it comes to money. That explains why so many of the people who win the lottery … end up losing it all. It helps you understand how so many millionaires are self made. What is the difference between the two groups? It’s how they think. If you think you don’t deserve to be financially secure, you’ll never be financially secure. However, if you “upgrade” your self- image and believe you deserve the freedom and peace of mind that financial security provides, you’ll have a better chance at doing what needs to be done to obtain wealth beyond your dreams.
- Set goals and have a plan: You can’t reach your destination if you don’t know what it is. After you’ve set your goals, you need a road map to get you there. You need a financial game plan. Together with your goals, a game plan is the cement that holds together your financial foundation.
- Pay yourself first: Paying yourself first means putting yourself and your family before any other demands on your money. Paying yourself first is a form of self-respect. Deposit a set amount EACH AND EVERY MONTH into an investment program, no matter what other financial obligations you have. It’s amazing how fast your money can grow if you invest even a small amount regularly, at a good rate of return.
- Avoid the credit trap: Credit cards are good for convenience but that’s it. Be careful to avoid the pitfalls of “plastic money.” Pay your balance in full each month and you’ll not only avoid interest charges but you’ll prevent your balance from escalating out of control. To keep your monthly charges under control, pay with cash. You’ll probably find you spend less when you have to hand your money over. See how many options you have? You DO have a choice about your financial future.
- Adjust your lifestyle: If you want to achieve financial independence, you may have to make sacrifices for a period of time and go without some of your “wants.” It’s not that tough, but it is very, very important to your financial health.